I have observed Project entity in PSA does not have common buttons like Run workflow, Run Report or Start Dialog.
Sometimes we need these options, which we can easily enable by following below steps:
- Create a new solution for Ribbon Customizations. Add project entity in the solution
- Add Another entity which has Reporting Enabled like – “Opportunity”.
- Open the new solution in Ribbon Work bench.
- Copy the “Report” button from Opportunity
- Paste the Button on Project Form Ribbon like below:
- Publish the ribbon Customizations.
- You should now be able to see the Run Report Button on Project form
- Similarly you can also add other buttons like “Run Workflow” or “Start Dialog” button on Project or any other entity which does not have this enabled by Default.